Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new Jeep that I picked up Wednesday night! Absolutely love this thing. It's an '08 Sport with the V6 and QTI 4x4!

·
Registered
359 Posts
hahaha already got my list started!

- Lift
- Bigger Tires
- Possibly Blacking out

Among other things haha
I haven't seen a blacked out mander yet, but I bet it'd be awesome. the only completely blacked out vehicle I've seen was the late model Durango, and it was NICE!!!

Black paint, rims, taillights, grille, accents, even headlights! It was so clean. Is that like what you're thinking?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't seen a blacked out mander yet, but I bet it'd be awesome. the only completely blacked out vehicle I've seen was the late model Durango, and it was NICE!!!

Black paint, rims, taillights, grille, accents, even headlights! It was so clean. Is that like what you're thinking?
Yeah! The windows are already tinted. I did the tail lights today with VHT Nite Shade or whatever. On the road today but I'm gonna do the third brake light and try and plasti-dip all the chrome tomorrow!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeah! The windows are already tinted. I did the tail lights today with VHT Nite Shade or whatever. On the road today but I'm gonna do the third brake light and try and plasti-dip all the chrome tomorrow!
I'm sure there's people here that'd be willing to trade for your chrome parts. chrome is popular. just not to me. can't stand it personally.

·
Registered
359 Posts
very nice! both of them, not the BIGGEST fan of matte, but looks good none the less. and jnylund, have you seen aftermarket headlights? you can get black housings and/or clear turn signal markers rather than amber color. Just in case you want to be lazy about getting the look you want out of your headlights.
:p

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
very nice! both of them, not the BIGGEST fan of matte, but looks good none the less. and jnylund, have you seen aftermarket headlights? you can get black housings and/or clear turn signal markers rather than amber color. Just in case you want to be lazy about getting the look you want out of your headlights.
:p
Yeah it's on my list haha and here is how it currently sits.

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
She's a beauty!

Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts