Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here she is....

An '07 with about 3000 Miles sporting factory 18" wheels, Running boards, 15% Tints (slighty illegal in my state), DVD, NAV, Back up Camera, Air Aid CAI, Jet chip (stage 1), Borla / Mopar Cat back system, and on, and on, and ..........

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VERY noticeable. Air Aid says 15-17HP from Intake, and Jet clames 26HP and 19lb of Torque. My guess is about 30 HP gain and about 1-2 MPG.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Looking good. I like silver!!!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Nice looking rig. Thanks for the pics

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's not matching, it's brushed Aluminum. I would rather the Chrome one due to finger prints like on a stainless steel refrigerator.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
CT OVERLAND said:
It's not matching, it's brushed Aluminum. I would rather the Chrome one due to finger prints like on a stainless steel refrigerator.
Whatchya doing putting your fingerprints all over it? ;) Stop fondling your Jeep! :D

I wonder if the mineral spirits stuff you use to clean a stainless steel refrigerator would work to remove the fingerprints. That stuff works like a charm on my appliances.

·
Registered
379 Posts
going back a ways there was lots of talk about covering the chip as rain and other water is supposed to leak down on the connection and short it out. There are several ideas out there.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Looks exactly like mine....except they didn't have those rims yet when we bought ours a few months ago. I wish I could've had them.

thats a great color isn't it

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hemi-Overland said:
Looks exactly like mine....except they didn't have those rims yet when we bought ours a few months ago. I wish I could've had them.

thats a great color isn't it
Cool post some pictures!! Have you done any mods?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Iowa Commander said:
Any chance you can put a sound clip on there of the exhaust?
I'll try. Its going into the shop tomorrow for some warranty work, but I should have a sound clip before the weekend.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Cool, I put a flowmaster in place of my factory muffler, its kind of loud so I was thinking of switching. How is that one for interior resonation?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts