Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember this video?

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?s=2&v=126ahcn

Here is a satellite view of where that is.

And here is a spot just across the street. Most of it is to steep or narrow for the Commander. There are a lot of atv's that go there and thats the trails you see going up into the woods.

It is fun when there is water present. It gets to be about 4-5 inches deep with soft mud on the bottom.

I went down there yesterday and crossed another washout. I got the right rear tire about 10 inches in the air. Next time I'll bring a camera!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I posted this video a while ago. I wanted to put the pictures in perspective so I posted the video again.

As far as the seatbelt goes, I had been taking other pictures jumping in and out that I got excited to shoot the video and neglected to put it on. I can assure you I wear my seatbelt whenever I am driving though.

If I remember correctly, you called me on the carpet last time too! :)

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Wasnt me.........I did see the video, but not the belt......Need a dash mount for the camera though....I am going to look for one.....it waould be a blast!

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
looks cool. i always like little places to go test out my modifications and to mess around alittle. i wish there was a 4x4 park out here.

hmmmmm, next business venture.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Very nice. We have a few spots like that in the immediate area, but they're all off limits and illegal. I just need a larger yard, and I'll build my OWN "off road park". Ha.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I wish we had a place like that nearby.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Cool pics!...I think I see a H2 stuck in the mud!, (probably a broken tie rod):p -43:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts