My baby...

media.jpg

media1.jpg

Interior shots to follow once I've cleaned her! :eek:

Si

·
Administrator
15,215 Posts
Very nice vehicle! Can't wait to see more!

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
jeep5253 said:
Very nice vehicle! Can't wait to see more!
She needs a bit of a clean, office car park is not the most senic, and she's not been washed for a week.

Just had a $400 polish this weekend, but down came the rain once I arrived home!

Its the base 'Limited' version here in the UK, however it does have two SAT NAVS, DVD, Leather etc! :p

I'll hope to have some internal pics in the next 24hrs.

Have a good one my friend.

Si

·
Registered
577 Posts
Really nice !! ! ! ! !

·
Administrator
15,215 Posts
db_ohio said:
I like where the exhaust is. Was that stock?
That is part of the StarTech conversion.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Man, that is one nice looking XK. I wish I had that. Plus, the fact that it's a diesel too. Two things you cant get in the USA. nice pics UK Commander. Cant wait to see the interior pics.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gooday,
What si the Twin Exhausts UK Commander, is that how it comes?. Aslso what are the little doovers below the "Wanker Lights"?, has a slightly different panel below the grille as well tot he RHD we get.
Cheers,
OzCommander.

·
Administrator
15,215 Posts
Ozcommander said:
Gooday,
What si the Twin Exhausts UK Commander, is that how it comes?. Aslso what are the little doovers below the "Wanker Lights"?, has a slightly different panel below the grille as well tot he RHD we get.
All of the things that you mentioned are part of the Startech conversion package. Startech is a German company. Here is a link to their Commander page:
http://www.startech.de/p17e.htm

·
Registered
366 Posts
how do i go about ordering some more saddle brown interior trim for mine?

·
Registered
455 Posts
That is so sweet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gooday,
Thankyou jeep 5253, really looks great. We do not have the Stsrtech option here, would really love one of the Walnut/Leather steering wheels.
Cheers,OzCommander

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Sweet looking ride. Still waiting for a good price on the mirror covers, I was out of town when the last set posted for $100.00

1 - 19 of 19 Posts