Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So here's the old lady's ride I actually drive it more the her but technically it's her's just installed 2" rc lift 1.5" spidertraxx spacers and BFG T/A KO 265/70/17's the tires are rubbing a little but no to bad. I'll be doing the pinch weld mod this weekend.

BTW about the pinch weld mod do you guy put plastic rivet style fasteners back on the fender liners? I was going to use push style plastic clip instead which is what I have on my jeep SRT8.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
That looks awesome. I have the RC lift but not the spacers. I really like the spacers. you are running a little larger tire as well. It is the way the commander was meant to be.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I just cut the plastic wheel liner and then hammered the pinch weld over

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks Flippin Sweet! Love the white, love the lift, Love the spacers, and loved the Tires on my old Grand Cherokee, so I'm sure they're pretty killer on your Commander. Good looking ride! Might just copy you... except for the white.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Give me some specs? Lift/size, tire size, spacer thickness?

I want to make mine look like that once its paid for
Everything is listed in the first post.

Also BTW everyone I found some 5/16 plastic clips at auto zone that worked great for the fender wells back on after doing the pinch weld mod. I can take pictures of the box if you all are intrested.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks great. Wish Jeep did that from the factory :)

My wife's Commander has the RC lift with some 265/70r17s and 1.25 spidertrax spacers and it made a world of difference. Levels it out nicely.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts