Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the exact dimensions of the MyGIG (RER) screen or if the screens from the 06-up are the same size?

I am ordering a screen protector for mine but the vendor does not have the "08" yet and I do not know if the 06- were the same.

I will get out the calipers later today but would like to know if anyone else with an 08 and MyGIG has a screen protector.

Thank you.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no problem - trying to see if i need a custom made screen protector or if the ones out there for the earlier models will fit.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
OK - my custom order came in and it is perfect. I have used this vendor several times for different screens (all Nav - although she can produce for just about any product needing a screen protector) and they are flawless.

She has offered a 20% discount to our members here if any of you would be interested. Please PM me for the site and for the member discount code.

I will have to ask one of you to post the photos (not much to see) of the product. It is nothing more than a precision cut piece of cling material a few mils thick - just like most screen protectors - but uses no adhesive. Very durable and you can't tell it is there once applied.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
I purchased mine off eBay $12

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a49erFootballFan said:
I purchased mine off eBay $12
i just checked one of her auctions for a "New Clear Vehicle Navigation Screen Protector That Fit Jeep Commander Cherokee Liberty Compass Wrangler" and you can BIN for $12 yes.

less your 20% you can get them for $9.60

how do you like yours?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts