Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted to check and see if there was any interest in doing a naches pass and manastash ridge trail run here in washington state in the end of july if anyone is interested let me know and i will start planning the event

·
Registered
862 Posts
I'd be up for it. The timing is good, we're going to be in Elk Meadows (North of Trout Lake) in mid July.

Another run, (soon) if you like VAST areas and NO humans anywhere in sight, is the Quillomene wilderness area. We head in just northwest of the Ginko Petrified Forest by Vantage. Mike & I drove for two days, and never saw another soul. It's desert, so you can see for miles. It's fun to head north as you wind down switchbacks to a V-notch canyon, then up the other side again, then along some ridge line, then another V notch. I think we did a dozen V-notch down & ups before hitting a good east-west road and headed back to civilization.

There's a gazillion acres out there that have never seen a plow, EVER.

Check out the photo album from this trip: https://picasaweb.google.com/cueltzen/JeepingJuly2011?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIXZureHq9CGIQ&feat=directlink

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am always up for a run due to snow i have been spending alot of my weekends lately running the green dot roads around untanum ridge cool are with lots to explore but have been wanting to see some new scenery. after i find out who else is interested in the naches/manastash run we can figure out what dates work best for all and set a concrete date for the run

1 - 3 of 3 Posts