Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have an interesting one. When I started my car, the NAV system was completely black. After I started driving, the time was restored and then the system came on as I as driving out of my neighborhood. It restored its presets but the AM/FM radio won't play at all. If I hit scan on FM, it finds stations but won't play any. It won't find any AM stations at all. CD/MP3s/SAT are all working fine as well as bluetooth.

Any idea? I hate the idea of having to take it to the dealer.

Thanks!

·
Registered
417 Posts
The first thing I would try is taking the unit out and unplugging it for 15 minutes. You could disconnect the battery and get the same effect. Just a shot in the dark.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I just went out during a break and turned the jeep on. Worked perfect. I'd love to know why it went out in my garage last night.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have had this happen to me a couple of times where the system won't turn on or eventually turns on. All of my stations have worked once it turns on though. Everytime, I have either turned the system or the car off and turned them back on to find that the system for some reason goes back to working normally.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts