Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2007 Commander with stock radio and without premium sound. I've just ordered the Pioneer AVIC-D3, Metra xsvi6502 harness, antenna adapter, double din trim kit, nav dash bezel, ipod interface cable, Sirius satellite add on kit, and back up camera. I'm excited to receive all my toys.
My question is, I've never installed a nav sysytem, will the wiring be a
"plug-and-play" or will I need to hunt for the speed sensor, reverse, and parking brake wires? I would also like to do the in-motion bypass.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
RE: NAV Install Question

lo79484 said:
I have a 2007 Commander with stock radio and without premium sound. I've just ordered the Pioneer AVIC-D3, Metra xsvi6502 harness, antenna adapter, double din trim kit, nav dash bezel, ipod interface cable, Sirius satellite add on kit, and back up camera. I'm excited to receive all my toys.
My question is, I've never installed a nav sysytem, will the wiring be a
"plug-and-play" or will I need to hunt for the speed sensor, reverse, and parking brake wires? I would also like to do the in-motion bypass.
Did you ever get the info you were wanting for the hook up of the speed sensor wire and the reverse wire?

I have the exact set up as you but my XSVI-6502 does not have connections for these two circuits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts