Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello just wondering if anyone has had this same problem . I recently purchased an 06 limited with the nav radio and the screen stopped working . The only weird thing is that the radio powers on and only the am stations work and I can switch the stations via the presets. All the other buttons and the screen don't work ....Any Ideas ??

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is similar to my current issue. I previously had the same issue but at least the fm was on and working with the presets. However, I recently did a reset to my battery in order to clear the check engine light. The restart caused the radio to reset to the am mode and, because the screen hasn’t come back on, haven’t been able to change it back to fm. I don’t know if this is exactly what happened with your vehicle but thought that sharing my experience might somewhat shed some light on yours. Best of luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please tell me you have a fix? I have an upgraded alpine deck with nav and the recommended wiring and harness. It was all working great. Then the nav Said It needed updated and then before I update it I have no sound but I do have power - everything is on and seems like it should work but no sound

1 - 3 of 3 Posts