Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will look again tonight, I was in there before but didn't see it. I was sitting at a traffic light when I was looking.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Creek said:
I will look again tonight, I was in there before but didn't see it. I was sitting at a traffic light when I was looking.
Might need to be in park to see it... sometimes even sitting at the light the in-motion restrictions on the menu are in effect.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Creek - You can adjust it while the nav is speaking to you. Also hit the info button while it is navigation to a destination to repeat the voice and adjust it with the volume control on the radio or steering wheel. I adjust mine this way all of the time.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
lumberjim said:
hell, i'd like to know how to set the friggin clock!
I had a hard time figuring that one out too when the time change. You have to go into the navigation setup mode.

·
Registered
193 Posts
All the settings are available under the "Nav" menu. This is where you do "Destination Entry", "Point of Interest", etc... This is also where you change the Brightness of the screen (Great feature for night time, since the screen is freakin' bright). Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
AJGuy84 said:
All the settings are available under the "Nav" menu. This is also where you change the Brightness of the screen (Great feature for night time, since the screen is freakin' bright). Good Luck!
That was my question, The screen does not dim at night. I will give this a try!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
a49erFootballFan said:
That was my question, The screen does not dim at night. I will give this a try!
Also, the knob on the control stalk that dims the instrument panel lighting, will also dim the navigation screen.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
rubicontrail.net said:
Also, the knob on the control stalk that dims the instrument panel lighting, will also dim the navigation screen.
I haved tried this and mine will not dim

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
It also works on my 06!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts