Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the Navus Accessory GPS installed?:icon_confused: It is the unit built by Garmun for Chrysler. The base is vehicle specific, but the unit itself is common to all Chrysler vehicles. It permanently mounts on the dash board and plugs into the vehicle wire harness. From what I have read, it can be installed in 30 minutes. The unit is less than 1/2 the price of the in-dash unit, and I would have to replace the dash face panel, also. If you have one, how does it perform, and are you happy with the price/features/etc?:stickpoke:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Does anyone have the Navus Accessory GPS installed?:icon_confused: It is the unit built by Garmun for Chrysler. The base is vehicle specific, but the unit itself is common to all Chrysler vehicles. It permanently mounts on the dash board and plugs into the vehicle wire harness. From what I have read, it can be installed in 30 minutes. The unit is less than 1/2 the price of the in-dash unit, and I would have to replace the dash face panel, also. If you have one, how does it perform, and are you happy with the price/features/etc?:stickpoke:
It works with flash cards...and it's now dated technology. Do your self a favor, go to Best Buy and get a Garmin Nuvi...much better option, and not a perminant install....Cheaper too

1 - 2 of 2 Posts