Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone settin anything up in north east ohio? im just south of cleveland. i was thinkin a jeep skool commander meet, but open to other locations as well.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Southington Off Road

I am going in February. I have been there 4 or 5 times before.
We did a meet out there in June of 2010 I think it was.

anyone settin anything up in north east ohio? im just south of cleveland. i was thinkin a jeep skool commander meet, but open to other locations as well.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Tymac and I are involved in Northeast Ohio 4x4. We head out to events and well as meet up monthly. Google it and check it out. cico - are you on the NEO forum? Southington in February??? Kinda cold don't you think?

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Tymac and I are involved in Northeast Ohio 4x4. We head out to events and well as meet up monthly. Google it and check it out. cico - are you on the NEO forum? Southington in February??? Kinda cold don't you think?
I camped last Feb, 24deg. This year I have a PuP with a heater,....
otherwise that thing is like an ice box! You know the one!!!
Friend of mine is coming and I think my son will be too....

Yes, I am on NEO.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I've got the ban stick ready cico! Just kidding D, I hope you remember that ban was just a joke. June 2010 was the last time I took my Commander out there. Now it just gets wheeled when we go to Colorado.

February is shot for me. I have work events for the first 3 weekends and the last weekend NEO4x4 is working the Monster Jam at Quicken Loans Arena.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts