Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the A/C vent allen screws on my 07 limited is missing. Anybody parting out or have any extras?

·
Registered
47 Posts
What size is it? Yes I'm parting one out but I also have a HUGE selection of nuts, bolts, with hex head , flat, Phillips u name it.. or come up with a part # from Jeep and can 100% easily get you the exact bolt. Send me a message when you have more info!!!

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cant find a part number on diagram. It's basically an allen head with a screw body instead of bolt. Holds the a/c vent in place, there are 4 per vent. Picture attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's a standard hex head bolt. Not sure size sae or metric so lemme find out and within 2 days I'll have one for ya

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you I had to get a new phone and lost all info. But I researched it for quite some time and I cannot find anywhere the size of the bolt!! If I had the size is gladly get you some. I will be at my shop (hopefully) tomorrow if your still looking and I'll take one of mine out and measure it.. You still need one?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I will be at the shop tomorrow... I will take one of mine out and match it up to what I have available.. I don't see a problem.. I'll let you know tomorrow!! Have you owned a commander long?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts