1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
Looks like part of the SL kit. Any front photos?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Just take some shots from directly in front of your jeep so we can see if you have the crossmember drop. Judging by the fact you have the Superlift front spacer, spindle, and rear trackbar relocation rackets thats prolly the kit you have.

Funny enough, since you are in Houston, I think you may have an old member's jeep. His name was Strokez and he had the same 4x diff cover, same color red, same tires, and a 4" superlift before he sold it, here's a link to his profile for comparison: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showthread.php?483-strokeZ-s-Garage&highlight=

Either way, I'm located just south a Houston near clear lake if you ever want to do some wheelin'.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Just take some shots from directly in front of your jeep so we can see if you have the crossmember drop. Judging by the fact you have the Superlift front spacer, spindle, and rear trackbar relocation rackets thats prolly the kit you have.

Funny enough, since you are in Houston, I think you may have an old member's jeep. His name was Strokez and he had the same 4x diff cover, same color red, same tires, and a 4" superlift before he sold it, here's a link to his profile for comparison: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showthread.php?483-strokeZ-s-Garage&highlight=

Either way, I'm located just south a Houston near clear lake if you ever want to do some wheelin'.
Awesome! Thanks a bunch Psycho! I suspected that the previous owner had to be a member if he had done so many mods to the Jeep.

JF

Edit: I have family in clear lake, i'll let you know next time I head that way.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Yup that's definitely a Superlift. Why did strokez sell his XK?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't help but notice that he got rid of it in April of last year, that means that the next person owned it for only a year and a half.... I hope that person didn't decide to get rid of it because something went wrong with it... I've looked the Jeep over pretty well and I've been keeping an eye on the temp gauge, everything looks good so far, fingers crossed. The only down side is that my wife loves the Jeep so much that I might only get to drive it on occasion. It's ok though, because I feel that her and my daughter are safer in it.

JF

·
Registered
3 Posts
The diff guard is from Jeepin by Al / 4x Guard. He makes upper control arms and full lift kits. He carries superlift and even offers his own which is a combo of his parts and superlift.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ah!! Looks like mine , Superlift!! Good find.

·
Registered
76 Posts
How about some pictures of the whole rig.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice looking Jeep. What the Commander should have looked like in the beginning. That is what everyone says about ours, wow this thing rides good for being lifted.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice looking Jeep. What the Commander should have looked like in the beginning. That is what everyone says about ours, wow this thing rides good for being lifted.
Thank you. I'm really happy with it so far. Now I just need to go hit some trails. I bet you have a lot of nice trails for the Jeep in Colorado.

JF

1 - 15 of 15 Posts