Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
did you cut out the grill inserts yet?? Try stoppin at a dealership see if they will swap with you technically you are downgrading so maybe they will do it if its in good condition..

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually stopped by the dealership yesterday to see if they could, but every Commander around here has the chrome... Did that come stock in the 08's??? Either way, yes I did, so I'm just looking to by one, and I'll be damned if I'm paying $215.00 for that. Appreciate the head's up though... Judging by the wheels you have on yours I think you'll like what mine's going to look like come Thursday.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi, I got one black mopar grill for you right now, shipped to your door for $175.00 I am in Ca. PM if this works for you.

·
Registered
164 Posts
dh63269 said:
I actually stopped by the dealership yesterday to see if they could, but every Commander around here has the chrome... Did that come stock in the 08's??? Either way, yes I did, so I'm just looking to by one, and I'll be damned if I'm paying $215.00 for that. Appreciate the head's up though... Judging by the wheels you have on yours I think you'll like what mine's going to look like come Thursday.
yea Cant Wait!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.