Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Commander Kit (Lift Tires Spacers Chrome Nerf Bars)

Going a different direction with my commander so I would like to sell all of this as a package
1) 2 inch lift (2 months old) Rev tek
2) 1.5 inch wheel spacers (2 months old)
3) Chrome Side Nerf Bars (1 month old)
4) 4 Good year wranglers 255/75/17 (Roughly 1500 miles on them)
I will also include 2 brand new rear shocks they came with a Rusty's Lift I purchased 2 years ago, never used.

$ 500 takes the whole package !!!!!!!!!

Look at my Garage for pictures !!!!!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
That's a great deal for whoever is looking. Are those Goodyear Silent Armors? Also, what direction are you planning on going?

·
2,248 Posts
That is a good price for all those parts. I think that Ahmed was looking for some of those parts. Are you anywhere near Chicago if I were to deliver the parts to him in our package that is going to Dubai in April?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Virginia. Shipping might be an issue, however with the price perhaps that could offset the shipping cost.

·
2,248 Posts
The shipment will actually be loaded in Baltimore, but I do not know if it would be a problem adding these parts to the inside after the unit has left our factory. I am sure that I could put the parts inside at our factory with no trouble before sealing the unit.

Ahmed will be on the forum later tonight, Lets see what he says about it.

Thanks

·
2,248 Posts
I can do Paypal or a credit card if Ahmed wants them. How about if I buy it for him and a few others chip in to get it to Chicago. We will fix his Commander up like a real off road Commander..

We can make it a Forum Project, Maybe some of the guys that got free stuff can donate a small amount towards shipping. If enough participate we can do it for him.

I might even get our partners in Dubai to fly him the parts in one of their Helicopters,

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
That would be great for Ahmed. But don't forget, someone else on the forum may want to buy the package. Great price. I just recently did something very similar for about twice that money.

·
2,248 Posts
I mostly mentioned Ahmed because I have the ability to get it to him from the US for free by putting it in a shipment that is already going to his part of the world. If someone else wants it that is fine with me. It just seems like good timing to get it to him. I estimated the container that I am shipping at 60,000 pounds and it will be quite a bit lighter than that.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I'm in to help Ahmed. He got me the 4.7 Liter Badge for my Commander so I'd do anything to help him out. Just let me know what you need!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I dont see why it would make a difference as to who on the forum it is sold to as long as the seller got the price that he asked for. Especially since no one else has posted saying that they want it.

·
2,248 Posts
If we can get it to Chicago this month than I will give it to Ahmed and pay for it myself. If any one wants to add anything else for him then thay can send it to the plant in Chicago and we will include it in the shipment. Maybe some decals or other items.

Commandoo,

Can you check on shipping? Then we would know what we are talking about regarding shipping from Virginia to Hammond, Indiana, (Chicago area).

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Maybe we need a thread in the General Discussion area to see if anyone travels that corridor or wants to contribute items or contribute to shipping costs. Folks who don't need this stuff might not check this thread and won't be in the loop.

·
2,248 Posts
Good Idea,

It is about 650 miles from DC to our plant, Maybe someone could deliver it an get gas money if they are traveling west anyway.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Anyone driving from DC to Chicago area this month that will have room for some tires, lift kit, wheel spacers, nerf bars and a couple of shocks?

Here's the deal: HueyPilotVN is generously buying the above stuff from Commandoo and is going to give it to Ahmed when he ships some other stuff out there.

Here's what Huey said:
If we can get it to Chicago this month than I will give it to Ahmed and pay for it myself. If any one wants to add anything else for him then thay can send it to the plant in Chicago and we will include it in the shipment. Maybe some decals or other items.

Commandoo,

Can you check on shipping? Then we would know what we are talking about regarding shipping from Virginia to Hammond, Indiana, (Chicago area).

07JeepXK said he wanted to help Ahmed on this deal as well. I'll make a small contribution for some of the shipping cost or some of the gas money to get it to Huey's plant in Hammond, IN. Maybe some others would like to pitch in.

I suggested a post here on the General Discussion area in case forum members that might want to kick in on this don't read the Buy/Sell area.

Here's a link to the original post.
http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8375

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I think you might have the cart before the horse, Ahmed has a 2" OME lift and new tires, not sure he needs or wants another lift & tires.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I think you might have the cart before the horse, Ahmed has a 2" OME lift and new tires, not sure he needs or wants another lift & tires.

·
2,248 Posts
Earlier he said he was wanting a chrome nerf bar set and I thought he wanted spacers in the past. I also think he had problems finding tires that would fit his Commander.

I do not want to talk him into anything. If he does not need/want them It will save me money. I just know that he and I have discussed the problem of him getting parts from the US.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Hmm. Well its up to Huey. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts