Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Commander Limited. 5.7 hemi, K&N intake, flowmaster muffler and exhaust, diablo tune.
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to get 20x9 in the front and 20x10.5 in the back with some toyo proxies. need help choosing the right offset. will i have to get wheel spacers? i also plan on putting the srt8 jeep chero BC racing coilovers on, with this set up work with and with the coil overs. Sorry for the long question, any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
824 Posts
Did you read this?

·
Registered
2010 Commander Limited. 5.7 hemi, K&N intake, flowmaster muffler and exhaust, diablo tune.
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looking to get 20x9 in the front and 20x10.5 in the back with some toyo proxies. need help choosing the right offset. will i have to get wheel spacers? i also plan on putting the srt8 jeep chero BC racing coilovers on, with this set up work with and with the coil overs. Sorry for the long question, any help would be appreciated, Thanks!
will* instead of with
Did you read this?
did not see that! thank you very much, i believe my answer is i can run 20x8.5 or 9 all around with 45 degree offset, does anyone know if the rear will fit a 10.5 ? and i’m still wondering if they will fit with the coilovers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts