Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dears

I really need your urgent help I'm in Africa I need three pieces for my jeep commander 5.7 hemi v8 2006 my problem is that my mecanic don't know the real name of this pieces.

I got a picture but i don't know how insert it in here.

One is for the ignation have a code write in it that is 152AC DAT#6209563 the placeis like a pipe ignation but this is a translate that im not quiet sure if is corre that is going is up to the engine is like a tap the part that you can see some one told that that is sensor

Annother one is for oil I think tha is an oil sender have a code too 57007 56044777AA 2315

the last one is for the watter level have a code 2645 soemone told me that is a solenid.

So someone can tell me where i can buy this pieces and be able to sen it to africa?

Because i contact with some internet sailor but nothing.

Many many thks here is impossible live without a car and almost i spend all my money renting very very expensive.

Thks

Cristina

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Cristine, There are several places you can order parts from. I am trying to figure out exactly which parts these are and we will find a source for you. Check back in this thread tomarrow for more help.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
The first part I have found for you was here

5149062AA $49.20 $0.00 $35.70
Electrical - Chassis electrical - Senders - Oil pressure sending unit
Oil pressure sending unit, commander, 5.7l 2006

5149062AA $49.20 $0.00 $35.70
Electrical - Chassis electrical - Senders - Oil pressure sending unit
Oil pressure sending unit, commander, 5.7l 2007 - 2009

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
One is for the ignation have a code write in it that is 152AC DAT#6209563 the placeis like a pipe ignation but this is a translate that im not quiet sure if is corre that is going is up to the engine is like a tap the part that you can see some one told that that is sensor

the last one is for the watter level have a code 2645 soemone told me that is a solenid.
I need a little more info on the two parts above, maybe someone here knows what these parts are and can help out. If you can somehow post a picture it would be most helpful.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I think you need 5 posts before you can post a picture. Or did that rule change?

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,092 Posts
Hey Robby, what are these ?

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Dears

I attached you a picture of the 3 pieces.

waitting your news many many thks again

Brgds

Cristina
Is it also possible to post a picture of where you removed the parts from?

How did the first source work out for you?

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Christina,

From left to right,

1. 05269870AB Sensor, coolant temperature.

2. 56041584AE Sensor, camshaft position.

3. 56044777AA Sending unit, oil pressure.

Part numbers are for 2006 5.7L

Christina,
These are not parts known to fail....Not that you can't be the first, however.
If possible, try to explain what is wrong with your vehicle.

Rob

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dears

someone can tell me where i can buy thois kind of pieces even if you don't know the name maybe in the place can help me

Thks

Brgds
Crisitina

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dear rob

The think is that in the raining estation was a big hole full of watter and my and the jeep get into so the watter get into the motor i dont know explain very well but that was the problem, the motor is already done now is this pieces is the last think to get ready

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dears

I already contact but at the moment nothing do you have another place that can i ask for?

Many thks

Brgds

Cristina

·
Registered
480 Posts
message deleted

1 - 20 of 26 Posts