Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I currently own a 06 Jeep Commander.I have the revtec 2in lift kit, and 2 sets of spidertrax 1.5 in spacers.My question is which shocks do I go with.I dont know for sure what brand, but don't know exactly which size to run with.Also when im looking at them it says eye/eye?What does this mean.As you can probably tell from my post im a new guy, but have found wonderful information on this forum so I joined to night.

Also do I need anything else besides shocks?

eta-If it matters at all ill be running 18 wheels with 255/60/18 nitto terra grapplers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea the tires should be 30in overall diamater with overall width of 10in.Ill be putting the 17's back on when I go on long trips though.

Still looking for some info on what size shocks and any other parts I should upgrade.Maybe there is a better place to post this topic, if so please let me know

·
Registered
953 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Im a fan of Bilstein 5100 series. you get to chose the ratings and rebounds when you order which is nice. Had them on my ZJ before i traded her for the XK. They ride like a dream. of course you would need the extended version.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts