Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Jeep Commander, 2WD 4.7l
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ! Need help locating the evaporator to replace, does anyone know where it's located behind the dash and how to replace?

·
Administrator
2006 Limited 5.7 HEMI Quadra-Drive II
16,212 Posts
Hello ! Need help locating the evaporator to replace, does anyone know where it's located behind the dash and how to replace?
@Isuarez765 Welcome to the forum! Please give us some information about your Commander (year, model trim, engine, 2WD or 4WD, if 4WD which system) Also, please create a signature containg that information. Thanks.

·
Registered
2006 Jeep Commander, 2WD 4.7l
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Isuarez765 Welcome to the forum! Please give us some information about your Commander (year, model trim, engine, 2WD or 4WD, if 4WD which system) Also, please create a signature containg that information. Thanks.
I have a 2006 Jeep Commander, 2 wd 4.7l, i would think its the sport model but not noted on vehicle. Thank you.

·
Administrator
2006 Limited 5.7 HEMI Quadra-Drive II
16,212 Posts
@Isuarez765 That's a big job! You have to remove the entire dash.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
1,785 Posts
Yes it is quite a job. but here is how to do it - Happy reading

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,992 Posts
I have a 2006 Jeep Commander, 2 wd 4.7l, i would think its the sport model but not noted on vehicle. Thank you.
@Isuarez765 ; Welcome to the forum;

Which trim package did your Commander come with & what's your current mileage?

You can pull your factory build sheet by entering your VIN in the link below, it will give you all of the equipment & options that your Commander came with from the factory;

FCA RAM

Also, please read the 1st post of the New Member Required Reading thread below;

Important New Member information, Forum requirements & Forum rules. | Jeep Commander Forum

Thank you.

·
Registered
2007 Jeep commander 5.7 limited
3 Posts
XK doesn`t` has a AC filter, maybe that`s why the evaporator get dirt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts