Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Not computer savy at all. Want to make sure I'm in the right place. Purchased a 2006 commander 4.7 sport. So....here I am. Any help navigating the site and tips on posting and replying is much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, you'll want to read over this

·
Administrator
6,288 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, you'll want to read over this
@carpenter mike;

@RoninSpectre pointed you to the exact right place; If you read the New Member Required Reading thread he posted the link to, you will be well on your way to learning the ins & outs of this site, as well as gaining a lot of useful information about your Commander.

Posting on this site is fairly self-explanatory. If you want to reply to a thread - click on the "reply" button. If you want to quote a specific post within a thread, go to that post & click the "quote" button. If you want to mention a specific member by name, type an "@" in front of the user's name, as I did in this post.

If you want to start a thread in a specific sub-forum, go to that forum and click on "Start Discussion" at which point you can enter a thread title and then the body of your thread/post.

If you have any questions that you can't find the answer to in the New Member Required Reading thread, or that I didn't answer here, please feel free to reach out to me directly and I'll do whatever I can to help you.

Thanks & welcome aboard.

·
Administrator
15,246 Posts
@carpenter mike Welcome to the forum! Please make an introductory post in the New Member Section. You can give us the specs on your Commander and post some photos of it, too. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts