Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After finally getting sick and tired of blowing fuses on the passenger side power outlet in my 2006 Commander, I finally tore apart the dash & climate panel to have a look. As it turns out, the socket is hosed, there's an intermittent short that is arcing and sparking. So I've got the plug pulled out of it, but now I need to find a replacement. Anyone know of a cheap source - or if the dealership sells them cheap enough?

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
JCWhintney!
:eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
62 Posts
walmart sells one cheap, it is inside a plastic black housing, you could probably take it out. It also comes with a plug. It's in the boat stuff section

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
walmart sells one cheap, it is inside a plastic black housing, you could probably take it out. It also comes with a plug. It's in the boat stuff section
Does it fit the stock power plug, or do I need to splice it? Would like to stay with the original connector if possible.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have no idea, I would not think it would be a direct fit. For that order from a good online jeep dealer. Here is what you want. http://www.factorymopar.com/?i=2&make=131&model=833&year=2006&catid=10030&subcatid=20085&section=3&type=parts

The link goes to the site but not the details. Put cigar lighter in the search

KEYWORD SEARCH

PART NUMBER SEARCH

Multiple Part Search
Filter Items: Show All | Cap | Cigar lighter | Mount ring
Your browse resulted in 3 Items

Browsing Items 1 to 3 of 3 Pages 1

Cap, Cap
CAP CIGAR LIGHTER
INSTRUMENT PANEL »Instrument panel components
Jeep › Commander › 2006-2007
List Price : $4.00