Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im a new commander owner i have 2007 silver sport commander and was wondering on what modifications i should have done to it so far im lookin into hid lights and tinting it but what do you guys think and what kind of hids should i get

·
Registered
696 Posts
I just got done reading threads about HIDs and I really like the idea of NOT going with HIDs as of right now. I like the Toshiba HIRs. I read about them here first and then googled them. Just trying to learn more before I make the purchase. I like tint for multiple reasons. Inexpensive. Looks good. Will keep glass from shattering in an accident. Keeps the interior cooler and protects it. I had mine tinted to match the back if your not worried about legality. Lumar as I have mentioned in other posts is the best brand tint I have used if you can find it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for your input i searched the hir lights and found that hids look much nicer any particular reason of not goin with hids and the tints i kinda do have legal issues with the tint the rear windows and back rear windows but the front windows cant be below 5% and the windshield has to be something about 4 inches idk what it means i live in michigan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts