Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to make some extra cash? I need a HUGE favor! This is so last minute but if you have or know anyone that has a 2006-2010 Jeep Commander and is willing to rent it for just one day, let me know! It will be previewed on a windshield wiper commercial. This is in El Segundo, CA. I need the vehicle in El Segundo by noon, tomorrow Wednesday July 31st, through Thursday, August 1st. We will pay $100 plus any gas it takes to get there and back. No miles will be put on the vehicle once it is on location! If interested please let me know!!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Good luck finding someone who will just hand their vehicle over to someone they don't know who has two posts on the forum.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Run the production company. Doesn't sound like you have to leave your vehicle. You drive it there, they film wipers, you drive home. Atleast I would imagine.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
It says right in the firsy post you drop off your vehicle Wednesday and have it back Thursday

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.