Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if there are any fellow commander owner in VEGAS. i drive around town and see a lot of commanders and wonder "are you one of us?" hit me up and let me know so we can meet somewhere and try to start a vegas commander club.

·
Super Moderator
14,936 Posts
testa23 said:
...hit me up and let me know so we can meet somewhere and try to start a vegas commander club.
If you do, don't tell us -- WHIVSIV :D

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jeep5253 said:
If you do, don't tell us -- WHIVSIV :D
jeep5253 you'll be the 1st to find out :p, but i think i'm the only VEGAS member on the site :( .

·
Super Moderator
14,936 Posts
testa23 said:
jeep5253 you'll be the 1st to find out :p, but i think i'm the only VEGAS member on the site :( .
You did get WHIVSIV, didn't you ?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i did.....but i seriously thing i'm the only member in VEGAS....maybe i need to go around and put flyers on fellow commander owners vehicles?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
testa23 said:
ya i did.....but i seriously thing i'm the only member in VEGAS....maybe i need to go around and put flyers on fellow commander owners vehicles?
Business cards is where it's at. :) I'm always putting them on other Commander owner's windows in parking lots and such.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good idea sciron...thanks........

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know it's been a month since i posted here, but just wondering again if anyone from VEGAS is a member here?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
testa23 said:
i know it's been a month since i posted here, but just wondering again if anyone from VEGAS is a member here?
Just you, but remember, what ever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
a49erFootballFan said:
Just you, but remember, what ever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
that's funny....know that all to well....college buddies come in town all the time and like you said "what happens in VEGAS stays in VEGAS"

·
Registered
178 Posts
Testa...don't you want the sickest XK in Vegas? If all the other Vegas XK owners get on this site you might have some competition! LOL

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I was in Vegas last summer. Does that count? lol

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nacho79 said:
I'm in Vegas....then there was two
HOLY CRAP DID I READ THAT RIGHT.....were you located????

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
IrishmanO'C said:
Testa...don't you want the sickest XK in Vegas? If all the other Vegas XK owners get on this site you might have some competition! LOL
hey irishman.....i would love to be, but i see so many commanders rolling around town that i want to spread the love about the website....

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey all you newbies. are any of you from VEGAS. sorry to all the established members on this forum, but someone else out there has to be from VEGAS that wants to get together for some pics of our rides out on THE FAMOUS LAS VEGAS STRIP or somewhere out in VEGAS. NACHO79 never got back to me and that was three months ago. i saw a pimped out commander two days ago rolling on some 20's (dubs) with dark tinted windows and one of those custom grills and it got me thinking again if anyone out there lives in VEGAS?

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm in Vegas, but don't own an XK yet. I want to order an 09, but the factory isn't taking orders yet. So, I won't have mine until the fall. I'd like to participate in a get-together as we have a lot of great trails out here!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
consolidation said:
I'm in Vegas, but don't own an XK yet. I want to order an 09, but the factory isn't taking orders yet. So, I won't have mine until the fall. I'd like to participate in a get-together as we have a lot of great trails out here!

sweet keep me updated when you get yours so that we can go riding and show everyone that theres more to VEGAS than T & A. ok who am i joking T & A is what everyone comes to VEGAS for.

where exactlly you located? green valley, mountains edge, henderson? i saw your location says southern nevada.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I am actually out in clean, green Boulder City. My wife and I both work in Vegas, though. I like to think of myself as a daily tourist. :cool:

I sure do see a lot of Commanders on the roads out here. Why aren't they members on this site?!? :mad:

TJ

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
consolidation said:
I sure do see a lot of Commanders on the roads out here. Why aren't they members on this site?!? :mad:

TJ
i've been trying to figure that out myself. when you get your commander hit me up with a PM and we'll meet up somewhere. maybe that a&w out there in boulder city. :D i stop there everytime on my way to AZ.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts