Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i just wanna let you know that i purchased led bulbs for my commander and after 2 weeks they are not working anymore.. Or better just the half of the led are working on the bulb.. Look the pics

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On my reverse light also mine are working great... But the one of stop light not at all and they are kind of weak the light.. I bought it on ebay usa and i ship it to italy..
I try to install also the on for direction light but the relay is getting mad with led bulb so i cannot...

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
389 Posts
Expect this when you buy cheaper LED lights like that. Many members here including myself purchased the Eagle LED tail lights which include a custom-fit housing for a large section of LED brake and turn signal lights along with a controller box wired for each one. They cost me about $150, look fantastic, and work flawlessly.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Expect this when you buy cheaper LED lights like that. Many members here including myself purchased the Eagle LED tail lights which include a custom-fit housing for a large section of LED brake and turn signal lights along with a controller box wired for each one. They cost me about $150, look fantastic, and work flawlessly.
i saw it they look like amazing..but firs i live in Italy and the shipping costs are very high, second all the light is different cause out turning light are on top and are orange...
i would love to put that one...

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts