Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a few things added to the Commander for X-mass.

Last one is my favorite.

Lol!!
If anyone would like them i will post the pics for download. Its for the Mygig only.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Wow.... I like..( I used to say, .Cool.) .... Very nice...How do you " post for download" ?

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
My photo bucket. Just pick the pic you want. Right click and save it. You might have to enlarge it first then save it. Then put it on a thumb drive and download them to you mygig.

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll188/Dgibby12/Upgrades/

See if you can save this. not sure if it will work this way.

If it works I will post the rest here.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Got a few things added to the Commander for X-mass.
I see in your signature you have the Mopar Chrome side steps. Are these the ones they consider Tubular Side Steps? If so, how do you like them? Any complaints? Pros/Cons. I'm looking at getting the Mopar tubular side steps, but I want them in black. It's too much for my mother-in-law to step up into the Jeep. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
See if you can save this. not sure if it will work this way.

If it works I will post the rest here.
Thanks, I'll give it a try when I get home to my Jeep, Dogs and Family sometime in Jan. ( Oops.. that order might get me in trouble !). Just noticed your in Boston.. I was there for 4 nights this last week..

I've only uploaded Nav updates B4, so I might ask more ?'s later, if needed, if you don't mind..

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see in your signature you have the Mopar Chrome side steps. Are these the ones they consider Tubular Side Steps? If so, how do you like them? Any complaints? Pros/Cons. I'm looking at getting the Mopar tubular side steps, but I want them in black. It's too much for my mother-in-law to step up into the Jeep. Thanks.

They look good. The only thing is they are really close to the body. So you can only get you foot on it kinda sideways. If I were to do it again I would go with rock rails. Like these. http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8189

·
Super Moderator
14,916 Posts

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Yup,, that was my Favorite one also !! ;-)

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Super Moderator
14,916 Posts
Didnt know if I could post that one Lol. One of my favorites to. I like her socks.
Is that code for something else? If you really mean socks I'm worried about you ! :stickpoke:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hahaha! That is awesome! Wish I had a mygig to use those! Hilarious!

·
Premium Member
337 Posts

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Anyone good with photoshop? I dont have a good photoshop program and Im not very good at it. What I would like is to put a nice jeep logo or hemi 5.7 or both on this background. Kinda like the ones below. Even the word Commander like the challeger Might be cool. Thanks to anyone who can.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts