Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I was looking for a new car for a long time... and I ended up getting the Jeep Commander Limited mainly cause I had no choice. My dad just came home with one so I didn't care just because I didn't have to drive the accord in the winter. I am still forced to sell the accord just because they hate it. I've had it a week and tinted the front windows 15% and got 9006 rebased D2R bulbs for the HID that I already had for the accord. All I want is a nice grill and maybe some wheels. So here it goes, the pics are from the day I got it...(BTW the accord is fully built and turboed... man do I miss driving it and I miss the gas mileage too, it was better than the commander surprisingly)

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nice Commander!...I used to have a 04 STi with Cobb stage 2 performance package I was pushin around 355 to the wheels,I was really in to street racing but that got old and I had to grow up!... I traded that in for my Commander!...NO REGRETS!...

·
Registered
204 Posts
If you have Sirius your rear roofrack crossrail looks like it is to far back. The rail should line up with the second arrow from the rear on the side rails, not the rear most one. The rail will sit right over the sat antenna if you put it over the rearmost one.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Every vehicle has it's strengths and weaknesses.

it's a JEEP. Take it offroading. Enjoy. Things could be worse...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.