Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey there -

My name is Ian and I just purchased my first Jeep. It is an 06 Commander with about 150k miles so yes it has some issues. It is the quadra trac awd drivetrain with a 4.7 DOHC. Has the 2 additional skylights, leather and tow package. I have replaced 3 of the 4 interior door handles (surprise surprise) and one of the shades for the skylights. Also resolved the non operational front passenger power outlet by replacing the fuse.

Problems I will post in individual forums - window washer pump not working and don't want to do anything major until I figure out if there is a fuse issue and 2. neither rear window will go down with the driver controls and the driver side rear window will not go down period (it is up and it does pop up a half inch or so when pressing the up control).

I have found this page useful already and look forward to being active for years to come.

ian06commander.

·
Super Moderator
5,769 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Welcome to the forumIan. There is a post on the forum with pictures on replacing the windshield washer pump, I replaced mine recently and it was a simple job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts