Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will take some pics soon and post them. It looks good day and night. Also lights up the road better than before but probably because they are new.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lights

Those look amazing! Was it necessary to remove the front bumper to install them?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Where u bought it? thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks jbeebe and jmulder0219. I really like them too. YES, you have to remove the bumper to install them. There are clips, screws, and wiring that are behind or around the bumper. It isn't too hard at all, but definitely a two man job cuz its bulky, not heavy. filo8818, I bought them online from Sears. There are a few companies that sell them. I chose Sears because if something was wrong you can go to your local store and get your money back. That "just in case convenience" was about $8.00 more than the internet companies. You can get them in HID too. I did not. Also, the yellow turn signals are one piece with the headlight, so those are new too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Awesome just what I needed to pull the trigger! I'm going to fit projectors to them as well once received

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
xk2006's install has a particularly nice effect on his Commander, because the light silver paint job really makes the headlights dark accents stand out. It would probably look just as good on a white Commander.

My Commander being dark blue, I don't think the headlights will standout as much, but they should still look pretty cool.

I ordered these back in June:

Spyder® HD-JH-JCOM06-AM-BK (9023231) - Jeep Commander 2008 Black Euro Headlights

They look like the same headlights - or very similar.

I am finally flying back conus tomorrow from Guam and this is one of several goodies waiting to be installed on my Commander.

I feel like a kid in a candy store, I can't wait to get back and dive in!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts