Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was getting a random misfire code so I decided to change my plugs and coil packs. Got these packs https://m.summitracing.com/parts/pfs-30561
And I'm glad I did they eliminated my Hemi tick! Should have got them years ago!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't think about that! it's running great at .045. With the 570 champion copper plus. I'm curious to see if my gas mileage will improve.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ignition coils still working good?

I was getting a random misfire code so I decided to change my plugs and coil packs. Got these packs https://m.summitracing.com/parts/pfs-30561
And I'm glad I did they eliminated my Hemi tick! Should have got them years ago!
Hi, I'm about to put a long block in the rig I just picked up and was wondering if you still like these coil packs and would recommend them?

Did you notice a mileage improvement?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
5,881 Posts
Hi, I'm about to put a long block in the rig I just picked up and was wondering if you still like these coil packs and would recommend them?

Did you notice a mileage improvement?

Thanks.
Just an FYI, the guy you are asking has not been active on the forum since Oct 2017;

Just letting you know so you're not holding your breath, waiting for an answer.

Maybe someone else on the forum has used them and can chime in here.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol! Yeah! I haven't been around for a while! I still have the Commander. I'm about to to replace the front axle bushing. But to answer your question. I haven't noticed any real gas mileage benefits and they did seem to quiet the engine down. I also remember it feeling a little more peppy! But that could have just been that it needed plugs!. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would recommend them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts