Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just saying hello and have already made use of a lot of information from this site. I look forward to driving and enjoying my new to me Jeep. I think the previous owner has put some type of lift on it already (big rubber spacer underneath front springs) and it has some nice 18" black moto metal wheels already. So not too much more I would do to it other than a few bolt-ons, regular maintenance and drive it.

Here are some mostly maintenance items that I have done so far:
Battery
Sunroof drain hack
Replaced Passenger sided exhaust manifold gasket/bolts
Heater Core replacement shortcut
Oil Change
Upper Radiator Hose replacement
Interior Passenger Dash Pocket - Covered with Carbon Fiber Wrap and put a Jeep Emblem as it was really scratched/worn.
Next up is the 3 Front Diff mounts (3m poly-filled dormans) and Driver side Exhaust manifold gasket/bolts

Oh, btw it has a HEMI!

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Just saying hello and have already made use of a lot of information from this site. I look forward to driving and enjoying my new to me Jeep. I think the previous owner has put some type of lift on it already (big rubber spacer underneath front springs) and it has some nice 18" black moto metal wheels already. So not too much more I would do to it other than a few bolt-ons, regular maintenance and drive it.

Here are some mostly maintenance items that I have done so far:
Battery
Sunroof drain hack
Replaced Passenger sided exhaust manifold gasket/bolts
Heater Core replacement shortcut
Oil Change
Upper Radiator Hose replacement
Interior Passenger Dash Pocket - Covered with Carbon Fiber Wrap and put a Jeep Emblem as it was really scratched/worn.
Next up is the 3 Front Diff mounts (3m poly-filled dormans) and Driver side Exhaust manifold gasket/bolts

Oh, btw it has a HEMI!
Welcome to the forum fastmunny.

A 2010 XK with a Hemi and QD II?

That's a nice find.

How many miles does your XK have on it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts