Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy All,

Purchased a 2006 Commander Limited 5.7 about two weeks ago. Installed a 2" Pro Tune (Amazon) front spacer lift and 1.5" rear spacer lift. 265/70 17 Firestone Destination MT tires. Fender liners trimmed, no pinch weld mod as of yet. Smoked headlights, fog lights and taillights. Installed a Flowmaster Super 44 muffler and tinted the windows. I sold my TJ Wrangler and bought this. Had money left over to get all this done in the last 2 weeks. Love this Jeep! It has a Kenwood unit installed and the factory Boston Acoustics system, really thumps! My dog Poncho in the last pic. ?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,839 Posts
Howdy All,

Purchased a 2006 Commander Limited 5.7 about two weeks ago. Installed a 2" Pro Tune (Amazon) front spacer lift and 1.5" rear spacer lift. 265/70 17 Firestone Destination MT tires. Fender liners trimmed, no pinch weld mod as of yet. Smoked headlights, fog lights and taillights. Installed a Flowmaster Super 44 muffler and tinted the windows. I sold my TJ Wrangler and bought this. Had money left over to get all this done in the last 2 weeks. Love this Jeep! It has a Kenwood unit installed and the factory Boston Acoustics system, really thumps! My dog Poncho in the last pic. ?
Nice looking XK Rusty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts