Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My wife and I just picked up our new (to us) 2007 Commander 4x4 Sport with the Rocky Mountain package. It has the 4.7L V8 and a 2 inch Rough Country lift installed by the previous owner. It also had 265/70-17 BFG ATs and 17 inch KMC Addict wheels. My wife quickly fell in love with it when she saw it. We picked it up yesterday and decided to test out the Ohio snow covered roads with it last night. This things is fantastic! We couldn't be more happy with it. I'm already looking for more things to do to it.

It definitely needs the chrome grill blacked out, will probably do the plasti-dip trick once the weather warms up some.

Attachments

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome!

The plastidip will work wonders. Did the same thing to mine. Just be sure to give it several coats and go light with each one and plenty of drying time. It's tedious, but if done right will last. Mine is holding up strong for going on two years. This vehicle is amazing in Ohio weather. Snow is no challenge at all... I frequently take over the empty snow covered lanes on the highway and breeze past the long one-brake-tap-and-everyone-wrecks line.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Nitemare,

I saw your pictures in the plastidip thread, looked awesome. I even got my wife to approve the plastidip on the chrome grill. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts