Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics of my Commander. Goodyear Duratrac 265/70/17. Also a picture of my Rough country sticker.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Nice setup ;) You'll going to really like those tires !!!!

Did you noticed any rubbing in the front?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im getting a slight rub in the front fenderwell plastic. Nothing a heat gun cant fix. I am still able to make a full lock turn either direction with no rubbing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The truck looks awesome man and those tires are nasty. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the rough country sticker from?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man, I ordered the stickers straight from Rough Countrys' website. I actually called and placed the order to specify which size I wanted since they offer two. They are awesome people to deal with and their lifts are excellent!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Sweet setup. Those tires look agressive.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Very nice!!! Those RC decals seem to fit perfectly on the 3rd row glass.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Like both the decal and the tires! Always impressed with how a few minor details can really change the overall look of the XK's- Both running RC 2" lifts. I have 275/60/17's for a street look; your 265/70/17's plus roof rack completely change that image to an offroad beast. Nice work.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yeah! I forgot that I wanted to mention that I ordered these tires from Discount Tire. I called and placed the order with one of their salesmen who was extremely friendly and helpful. Discount Tire had the best prices that I could find online and from my local tire shops. If I had purchased these same tires from my local shop I would have literally paid $100.00 more per tire. And I bought 5 of em! Shipping was unbelievable fast. I placed the order in the early afternoon on a monday and they put them on the truck that evening. The tires were at my door on wednesday! Anyways, thanks so much Discount Tire.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
That looks really good! I miss my lift, really want to do a 4" once the truck's paid off, probably next year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great looking Commander! I was driving with the family on G'town Pkwy the other day and saw your Jeep. I had to turn around and hunt it down because I am about to do a lift and tires, and wanted to see one in person. Those tires look perfect with that RC lift. Maybe we'll see you around.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nice shoes

These tires are awsome ! i cant wait for snow to try them out ....sofar its been mud and CRAZY offroading and they have done a great job..:woot:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can those of you with the GY Duratracs give us a post when you put a fair amount of miles on them and your impressions. I pulled the trigger on some BIG O A/T's and I'm kind of kicking myself because the duratracs look awesome but the reviews I found didn't have many miles on them. So maybe the next set will be these. Thanks in advance!:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts