Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the new Goodyear Wrangler MTR with Kevlar and also the Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac that were both just recently released. Im not sure if I like the look of the new MTR but im sure it does well off road. Especially now that they are made with Kevlar. I really like the DuraTrac as it looks to be a very aggressive All Terrain tire that would also do well in the mud due to the outer lugs. Also with the siping and studded capability they should be outstanding in the snow/ice. Depending on price these tires could be a possibility along with the 4 inch superlift. They also have a wide range of available sizes!

Goodyear Wrangler MTR with Kevlar.....

Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac....:bowdown:

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I agree with you on the MTR looks. Looks kind of weird with that pattern. I'm digging the sidewalls on the DuraTrac

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I agree with you on the MTR looks. Looks kind of weird with that pattern. I'm digging the sidewalls on the DuraTrac
I think i like the MTR side walls better. Just my .02

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Goodyear Wrangler MTR

·
Registered
324 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
My MT/R's haven't let me down at all, i am on my second set and love the low hum they make unlike many other MT's in the market. they do suck in ice but what else can you expect from these tires..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts