Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys. I just bought a new to me '06 Commander Limited with the 4.7. I came across this site, just googling around about the truck, so I thought I'd register. I've trolled around a bit, and it looks like the forum has lots off good info and members willing to help with anything. I already have a Rough Country 2" lift coming, along with Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers. I'll get around to buying new tires later. I have to talk myself out of spending too much money all at once. lol. I haven't had a chance to get it too far off the pavement yet, but here are a couple pics of it so you see what I'm working with.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the new commander it looks like it's in great shape. When you decide to get tires do the pinch weld mod and go right up to 265s. Trust me your Commander will look great!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Ya, I've been thinking about going with a 265 70 BFG Mud Terrain. I've been looking at other members' rides, and pretty much know the setup I want to go with. There are some pretty sick looking rides on here.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome!! And your right, this site has crazy amounts of info for the commander. It can be hard finding info anywhere else sometimes. Can't wait to see what you end up modding on your commander.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome. I love the commander in white.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts