Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up ladies and gents. My wife owns a 06 xk with the 3.7. Lookin forward to learning some cool stuff. This is my first jeep and seem to like them except for the gas mileage but when we bought the truck 2 years ago it was a great price and gas wasnt a issue. One question anyone have a issue with their transmission getting stuck in gears when they turn?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
welcome to the forum, it has alot of good stuff.

No transmission problem so far in here, 16KM so far.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
We'll need more info about the turning transmission issue. If you make a hard turn and accelerate hard, sometimes the stability control kicks in and you don't get any power - which could seem like a tranny issue.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
welcome to the forum new guy.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Welcome! I also have not had any tranny problems...knock on wood! I am having a problems with my windows every once and a while but have not had time to take it to the dealer.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Welcome, another owner of an 06 with transmission issues.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome to the forum. No tranny issues here, but I've just barely got 5k miles on mine. I know there are some people here who have had some issues, so browse the different threads and you'll likely turn up some other posts about whatever issues you're having. I HAVE noticed the stability control issue when turning, like PolarBZ mentioned. I just try to take it easy in the turns now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts