Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these on Friday and love them, quiet and surprisingly much smoother ride. Pics in my profile, can't figure out how to post it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Great choice with the dynapro's have been using these on my work truck for years. I've even gotten 70k out of the M/T's about 25k more then I got with the BFG KM series 1

·
Registered
527 Posts
I put these on my Commander a year and half ago (maybe 2), and they have worn very well and look great. I have about 20K miles on them, and they still look new, great wear. If they continue at this rate, I expect at least.. 70K out of them. They are a definite plus in snow/mud and rain over the stock Forteras, but dry grip, and handling have suffered, as has gas mileage.

Because I go off road, and see so little snow, I wouldn't get these again, but overall I am very happy with them. IF they ever wear out, i will probably go more for an all season tire VS an All terrain.

If you are looking for a great tire at a great price that looks good and wears long (especially for an all terrain) you really cant go wrong.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Excellent choice. I've been more and more impressed with Hankook each time they put out a new tire. They build solid products at a great price. They just put out a new highway tire. I am looking forward to seeing the reviews. I may have to run a set of my Wife's Expedition next go around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts