Jeep Commander Forum banner

New Here? Read this Thread for FAQ's on most popular Exterior Modifications

112K views 47 replies 11 participants last post by  donatas 
#1 ·
Considering an exterior mod to you Commander? This thread was created to show the most popular mods made by members of the forum and hopefully save you some time while doing your research. Most of the posts will have links to the disscussion thread related to the modification you are considering so that you can see the comments made by members who have already made the mods or at least researched the mod you are considering.

Wherever possible the members name will appear with the picture related to the mod so that you can either ask a question in the linked thread or send a PM to the member with your question related to the considered mod.

This thread is going to be a locked thread with links to the threads discussing ANY exterior mod product highlighted in this thread.

Please post any EXTERIOR mods which you have done and they will be arranged like the first couple of sample posts, your links will then be removed so post as often as you need to get everything included. I figure this will take another 30 days or so to build. Thanks in advance for your contributions.

Reactions: Mohamed Gamal
#27 ·
Tires/Rubber:

BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A's, L255/75/R17, mounted on Jeep Rubicon Moab Rims from a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.

Member: a49erFan

#29 ·
Hood Scoops:

#30 ·
#31 ·
Vinyl Striping:

#32 ·
Roof Pods & Storage Boxes:

Yakama Skybox 18

Member: Hurstrescue

#33 ·
Differential Guard:

Rocky Road

Member: UberCommander

#36 ·
Hood Scoops:

#41 ·
For now the only one available is made in South Africa. But I think a49erFan has somebody working on one.

#45 ·
can anyone tell me where I can find this front bumper? I want to have front winch and d ring attachements and this bumper would be faster then modding my stock bumper...

#46 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.