Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all - my name is Cameron and I'm from NC, I've had my Commander for about a three weeks now and love it to death :grim:.

I'm still learning as much as I can about my new rig and I do plan to go off-road soon. I don't want to keep it a pavement princess lol.

About the Commander, I went to our local JEEP dealer and saw this one hiding in the back as a fresh trade in. The guy had it for 3 days and brought it back to get a smaller Compass. It had different wheels on it before so I bought these ones off E-Bay because I didn't like the previous rollers.

I'm looking into mods now, I plan on getting more tint, still deciding on other things. I'm also big into car audio.Well since I just joined I'm sure pics are in order, so I bundled up and went out to take a few with my iPhone. I used the Night Camera App, they came out pretty well for how dark it is in my condo complex.

Enough typing - here they are:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
CO23 welcome to the forum. take some day shots, its a little diff. to see.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.

I will take some other ones, these are just tempoary because I just joined. I wanted to have something to show for now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks.

"C" Cameron my first name then "O" my last name initial, then my track number from highschool.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Welcome to the forum, thro in some more pictures of your Commander and we can change the thread titles to "CO23's garage"

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hello CO23
I'm located in Anderson, SC. Us Carolina folk will have to get together for a day of wheeling. Can't wait to see what these things can do!!!!! What are your planned exterior mods? Everyone on here is great, ask any question!

·
Administrator
15,215 Posts
Hello CO23
I'm located in Anderson, SC. Us Carolina folk will have to get together for a day of wheeling. Can't wait to see what these things can do!!!!! What are your planned exterior mods? Everyone on here is great, ask any question!
I'm in Myrtle Beach and have mentioned a few times about getting the Carolina Commanders together for some kind of event but had no response.

·
Registered
1 Posts
let go wheelin

Hey jeepers Im in Wallace NC any one intrested in wheelin together my email is [email protected]. I got a buddy with a winch on his jeep to pull us out if we get stuck to. So hit me up so we can put something together.

"Its a jeep thing!"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts