Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up everyone?

New member here. Use forums for various other things so I know how they work. Live in El Paso. Active Military.

Anyway.... just picked up a Commander as a project. Looking to keep building on it. Lots of open land hear to tear up in this thing. It’s all desert but we have some great off reading areas.

Never had a Jeep. I’ve owned a lot of off-road vehicles and have had plenty of fun but this one is all new to me.

Here’s what I’m working with.
2006 Commander 4x4 with a 5.7 Hemi 120k on the clock.
3 inch lift, Toyo AT’s, not sure on the wheels. It’s some random off brand. Has a few other random upgrades. Nothing special.

Planning to add....
1.5” wheel spacers
K&N CAI with Dry Charger cover.
Steele Armadillo Sliders
Interior LED’s
Probably straight pipe the exhaust.

What other suggestions are out there? Open to everything. Also if anyone here has good sound system suggestions based off something they are running, I’d love to hear them. Honestly not a lot of mods out for these things.

Trying right now to figure out why pics won’t upload off Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome! Probably can't post picture links from Mobile just yet. The moderator will post a link shortly with all of the setup instructions you need to do first. One of which is log-in from a desktop/laptop computer (not mobile) to get your permissions moving.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
What’s up everyone?

New member here. Use forums for various other things so I know how they work. Live in El Paso. Active Military.

Anyway.... just picked up a Commander as a project. Looking to keep building on it. Lots of open land hear to tear up in this thing. It’s all desert but we have some great off reading areas.

Never had a Jeep. I’ve owned a lot of off-road vehicles and have had plenty of fun but this one is all new to me.

Here’s what I’m working with.
2006 Commander 4x4 with a 5.7 Hemi 120k on the clock.
3 inch lift, Toyo AT’s, not sure on the wheels. It’s some random off brand. Has a few other random upgrades. Nothing special.

Planning to add....
1.5” wheel spacers
K&N CAI with Dry Charger cover.
Steele Armadillo Sliders
Interior LED’s
Probably straight pipe the exhaust.

What other suggestions are out there? Open to everything. Also if anyone here has good sound system suggestions based off something they are running, I’d love to hear them. Honestly not a lot of mods out for these things.

Trying right now to figure out why pics won’t upload off Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@jrblevins28;

Please click on the link below and follow the instructions to properly complete your user profile;

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/89-new-member-section/63025-required-reading-new-member-introduction-post-other-important-new-member-info.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts