Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, as a new jeep commander owner.

What is the first thing to get or need to be done on the jeep commander. I know, you don't necessarily need to do things to it but you know I'd definately like to get mopar waterproof floor mats...for instance.

Anything else that is recommended?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Radar detector. The Commander will creep up on you when you don't expect it!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Decide whether you'll use the third row seat. If not, it can be rather simply removed, providing extra storage space. (But then you'll have to store it somewhere and find a place for the jack & tire wrench.)

·
Registered
209 Posts
I always pop in a K & N air filter...just got mine yesterday and will install this weekend..around $50.00 plus tax.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jim Archer said:
Decide whether you'll use the third row seat. If not, it can be rather simply removed, providing extra storage space. (But then you'll have to store it somewhere and find a place for the jack & tire wrench.)

Hmm interesting. Putting the seat down in the back doesn't do justice to creating more room? Hrm...I don't understand how much more room it will give you by removing them? Pictures anywhere?

·
Registered
160 Posts
If your driver and passenger windows are not tinted. Maybe you could have that done. Unless you live in a state where that is not legal. maximo

·
Registered
209 Posts
nutsnbolts said:
yes the filter....where did you get yours? Link?
Just go to knfilters.com...ordered it right from there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts