Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, new to us. We just bought a 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland with 7k miles on her. This beut was a Chrysler corporate car and was bought at auction by Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Roswell, GA. We got her at an exceptional price and a super low interest rate (well below 3%). I know, no pics yet, but I'll post some soon. I'm flying a King Air 200 for an air ambulance company in Amarillo, Texas; she found the Jeep on eBay Motors; I flew to Columbus, Ohio to meet her and we then hurried to Roswell to get our (hers, really, I got the Commander) new Jeep. Crazy couple of days, but the marathon is done. This thing is only missing the rear DVD system (the panoramic sunroof precluded that option) and the saddle interior or she would have been an Overland Summit.

BTW, the Adaptive Cruise Control has got to be the most awesome thing automotive ever invented. I'll get some pics up as soon as I can. Now, I'm going to join a GC forum. Hope to find as great a bunch of Jeepers there as there are here. Cheers. Jorge :clap::eek:hyeah::elephant:

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Cool deal! I love the WK2s, wish I could afford one!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. We're all giggly over the thing. She says she pinches herself when she steps out the door and there it is waiting for her.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great find! How long have you been looking before you found thin one?
Peace.
Tom
We looked for a couple of months, but never saw a deal for an Overland as crazy as the one we got (price and finance rate) We were thinking we could afford a Limited and then this one popped up.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool deal! I love the WK2s, wish I could afford one!
We lucked out with this one. We were working within a Limited trim budget, and we got an Overland for the price. Man, do I looove America!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Super Moderator
15,094 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for posting the pics, Jeep5253. I forgot how to do it and need to sort that out again. Cheers.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Nice, more pics, please.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts