Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got a new bumper made. I originally sent him a pic of the getlost bumper but my fabricator said it would be a very simple bumper to make so i sent him a gomad bumper pic and he told me it wouldn't be much harder. It looks almost identical to the one in the pic. Just a couple slight modifications tho, i didn't want to mount a heavy winch on the already heavy steel bumper so i had a front hitch receiver put in instead. Also putting a bush bar on it as well. Getting powder coated tomorrow, will have pics for u guys by sunday. It looks awesome!!!! The best part was the price!!! I have an idea but don't know exactly what u guys paid for the getlost bumper, this one cost quite a bit less i think, which is a bonus!! You guys are gonna love it.... he's willing to make more if there is interest but it needs to be a group buy in order to keep the cost down for u guys.

·
Super Moderator
15,094 Posts
squidz, where did you get that pic ?

·
Registered
480 Posts
I am interested. Where are you/ your fabricator located?

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Getting powder coated tomorrow, will have pics for u guys by sunday.
Well, today is Sunday so where are the pics?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ok guys, here it is....not complete yet. Just test fit - still need the front skid, grille guard and fog lights mounted.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
ok guys, here it is....not complete yet. Just test fit - still need the front skid, grille guard and fog lights mounted.
Need some parking lot pictures, your off road looks good but does not show off the bumper well.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
squidz, I really like that bumper! I cannot wait to see it fully complete.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I really like the angles and lines! is there enough room to fit fog lights in the holes? It looks kinda tight.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
That does look nice. Thanks for the additional photos.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I'm liking the looks as well!

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I definitely like those angles also. What is the difference in measurement on how much it sticks out front compared to the stock bumper?

Also, where are you located?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I definitely like those angles also. What is the difference in measurement on how much it sticks out front compared to the stock bumper?

Also, where are you located?
I want'd the bumper as small as possible to save on weight and look less bulky so it hugs pretty close to the rebar, about an inch shorter than stock. Do you guys think i should even bother adding the bush bar and leave it the way it is. The bar I am going to add is almost the same as the one i had on my stock bumper.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
That bumper is awsome!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Do you guys think i should even bother adding the bush bar and leave it the way it is.
Not much room for a bar, I would leave it off, looks good the way it is.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Very good, What guage steel it is made out of .. I'd like to see pics of where it's mounted to underneath ... Where are the "D" Rings secured to, etc

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
It does look nice, but I'd like to see the winch installed and the skid plate that protects the underside.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts