Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One more item for the growing pile of deployment parts waiting for install this spring. I dropped the extra cash for projectors on both high and low, angle eyes and demon eyes, and remote control to change them to any color I want.

I also got a nice little pile of accessory LEDs to light up the rest of the truck, and I will be able to color change at will for total effect.

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can safely say, more than my Wife would like to know!

Yes the housings are painted to match the black on the truck.

The color changing option added a chunk to the price, but I like having the ability to mix it up for colors.

just south of 2K

Dave

·
Super Moderator
5,779 Posts
I can safely say, more than my Wife would like to know!

Yes the housings are painted to match the black on the truck.

The color changing option added a chunk to the price, but I like having the ability to mix it up for colors.

just south of 2K

Dave
Between my Black Spyder Euro Headlight housings and my Putco Silverlux LED High & Low beams I spent about $670.00

I don't feel bad now....LOL.

I'm sure your headlights will be extremely cool though, can't wait to see them when you get them installed Dave.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was unable to reuse my old ones, which raised the initial cost with buying brand new lights.

Didn't help I went hog wild with the custom add ons though.

I am seriously considering adding light protection when I make the new front bumper... Breaking these would make me unhappy.

·
Super Moderator
5,779 Posts
I am seriously considering adding light protection when I make the new front bumper... Breaking these would make me unhappy.
Real unhappy I'm sure.....LOL.

They do look like awesome lights though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey all! New to the site, came looking for info on a few mods. Since you didn't post a link to where you got them from I'm assuming its frowned upon to promote certain products? Has anyone here got pictures of Halo lights on their commander? If you do a google search you get about 3 relevant images and I'm just not creative enough to picture what they'd look like on my Commander.

·
Super Moderator
5,779 Posts
Hey all! New to the site, came looking for info on a few mods. Since you didn't post a link to where you got them from I'm assuming its frowned upon to promote certain products? Has anyone here got pictures of Halo lights on their commander? If you do a google search you get about 3 relevant images and I'm just not creative enough to picture what they'd look like on my Commander.
It's not frowned upon, people do it all the time.

One of the main purposes of this site is to share information and ideas.

Welcome to the forum Jim.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jim,

I got them from HIDprojectors.com.

There is also a write up within the popular mods here: http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/42-exterior-appearance-mods/53202-review-custom-hid-projectors-hidprojectors-com.html

Dave

·
Registered
57 Posts
And I'm over here having a hard time justifying the cost of replacement bulbs for my headlights, hahaha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts