Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got these off of a forum member and finnally had a chance to install them. I think they look ok, but they are only part of my final look I'm going for. Anyways, here they are...............

Before with stock lights.......

During...........( also installed the studs needed for the Matrix )

After...............

That's it for now...............

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do they look lit?

Not bad at night, unfortunately I only have my phone for pics right now and night shots are, well, they are non existant. I'll try and get some asap.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Good lookin! I actually really like how they look on a non-black Commander; really stand out. Could look neat with a black bull-bar or winch set-up!

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
They would look good with the black Mopar Grill guard, but I see you said you installed bolts for the Matrix. I posted pictures of the Mopar Grill guard on Saturday for you and cico!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good lookin! I actually really like how they look on a non-black Commander; really stand out. Could look neat with a black bull-bar or winch set-up!
I'll have to kinda disagree with you, I liked them better on the black. But, I have not so distant future mods that will take care of that issue. Matrix is one of them there mods<---I wrote that in a southern accent. LOL....

They do look good, wonder how it would look on a black XK?
Anxious to see night pix.........
Patience young Skywalker.

They would look good with the black Mopar Grill guard, but I see you said you installed bolts for the Matrix. I posted pictures of the Mopar Grill guard on Saturday for you and cico!
Yes, a Matrix is in the near future.

Posted on your thread.

·
Registered
696 Posts
How did you do it?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Night pix

Here are my night pix for Cico, yes they are crappy pix. LOL.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If I can only get matching taillights....................hmmmmmm? (hint, hint). LOL!!!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
275 Posts
You can spray smoke lights these days. There is a shop that does window tinting near me that I was going to have smoke my Jetta(Solid Black including VW emblems) Tail lights. They only charge 49 for the tail lights and said for 5 dollars more they'd do the side markers. I think it's going to look great (and would definitely look great on a black XK). I just have to stop spending money elsewhere and go get it done.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You can spray smoke lights these days. There is a shop that does window tinting near me that I was going to have smoke my Jetta(Solid Black including VW emblems) Tail lights. They only charge 49 for the tail lights and said for 5 dollars more they'd do the side markers. I think it's going to look great (and would definitely look great on a black XK). I just have to stop spending money elsewhere and go get it done.

Yeah, I have to get my tails done to match.

My daily was an '02 Jetta in Reflex Silver before I got this Jeep. I'm a VW guy at heart, just got into Jeeps (always wanted one).

·
Registered
275 Posts
I love my VW as well. Looks very mysterious all blacked out. I took off all GLI emblems to keep people from trying to race me. I blacked out the windows, then popped off the Chrome VW symbols front and rear and matte blacked them and put them back on. Now I just need the Tails smoked out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts