Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I need to replace the air vent that is in the center console that provides air to the middle row of seats. Are there any instructions on what needs to be removed in order to replace the vent?

Thanks!!!!!

·
Administrator
6,288 Posts
Hi, I need to replace the air vent that is in the center console that provides air to the middle row of seats. Are there any instructions on what needs to be removed in order to replace the vent?

Thanks!!!!!
@allen939; Welcome to the forum;

Please read the New Member required Reading below & complete your user profile as directed;

To try & answer your question, I don't think there is really any "prep" work that needs to be done in order to replace that center console vent.

·
Registered
131 Posts
That venting system runs under the entire center console. If you just mean the front grill, you may be able to get that out without too much trouble.
Otherwise, you will need to remove the entire console to get to the ducting itself. I've done this before but for some reason I can't remember exactly how right now.

·
Administrator
6,288 Posts
That venting system runs under the entire center console. If you just mean the front grill, you may be able to get that out without too much trouble.
Otherwise, you will need to remove the entire console to get to the ducting itself. I've done this before but for some reason I can't remember exactly how right now.
That's how I understood it.

And if that's the case, I can't imagine that would require any "prep" work, to get off and replace.

·
Administrator
15,246 Posts

Thanks!!!!!
Here you go, @allen939 .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts