Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks..... let me introduce myself. My name is Greg, and I've been a member/moderator over at cherokeesrt8.com (sister site) for a little over a year. My 'territory has recently been expanded, so I can help out over here as well. Anyhow, my wife drives a commander and we absolutely love it. We've got two small kids (6 & 3), and the room it offers is perfect for our needs. I don't ahve many pics of it, but here are a couple. So far we've just debadged it, drop in K&N, swapped out all the bulbs, added a big ol' mesh grill (my wife likes 'shiny'), and put some SRT Jeep wheels and tires on it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nice pics and welcome to the other side. Hows the ride on the skinny tires, Notice it much?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Truth be told, I hated those runflats that came stock on the SRT. They ride fine on the commander, but add the thick, heavy walls of a runflat tire to the ultra stiff suspension of the SRT and I hated them. I fully expected my wife to ask me to take those wheels back off of the commander immediately. But she never said a word. I drive it all the time on the weekends, and I think the ride is excellent. But then again, look at the rubber bands I drive on everyday in the SRT.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Welcome to our site! Nice looking stable.
-Hemi

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Welcome. Nice looking rides!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome to our forum! Nice combo you got there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts